Thursday, April 5, 2018

O saptamana minunata!

Wow What a wonderful week! So many great things happened! We had our 5 week training with my old MTC district, we had exchanges, we had our English fast (eek), we had our Easter concert, and we had GENERAL CONFERENCE! WOOHOO!!! What a full week! Mission life is good! 

I don't have a lot of time this week but I'm so grateful for this season where we get to remember our Savior and all that He did for us. Traieste! Salvatorul Meu!

In our Easter Concert this week I got to sing a short solo in the song Peace in Christ. I want to share the words:
"Daca alinam. Lacrimi de stergem. Cand traim cum a trait pace-n El avem." 
Mend the broken hearts. Dry the tear filled eyes. When we live the way He lived, there is peace in Christ.

I'm so grateful for my Savior. He is everything in my life. He made everything possible. Because of Him, we have unlimited chances and opportunities to try again, to be better, to smile wider, to be NEW each and every day. He gives me strength and hope and peace. 

I'm so grateful for GENERAL CONFERENCE! We watched the sessions in Romanian so I barely understood anything and tbh I was kinda frustrated. General conference is such a spiritual TREAT and I was frustrated that I could only understand a few main words from each talk. But by the end of the sessions I was able to understand the main ideas better and I know that it's through the Holy Ghost that that was possible. He gives us the gift of discernment! Because even though I didn't understand everything word for word like I normally do, I was able to discern the overall main messages of the talks and that was enough to answer the questions I needed answered. I'm so grateful for conference, and I'm so grateful for our prophet! I love and sustain him and his positive, encouraging countenance gives me strength to declare Christ's gospel with a more cheerful, hopeful heart! 

I'm learning and growing everyday! This is Christ's work! This is His Gospel! He lives! El Traieste!!!!!

--My old MTC district sisters :')
--Sora Lowther's (my old comp) first time trying Luca!!! YUM
--Exchanges ft. Sora Preda! She's the CUTEST member! Every year for her birthday she insists on doing missionary work with the missionaries and visits other members hahaha. She even wears her own missionary nametag that she made herself. hahah she's so CUTE!
--Easter Sunday with me, my mom (Sora Nowjack), my sister (Sora Colt) and my niece (Sora De Waal). Missionary terminology is weird idk
--Me at the Easter targ! Romanians make the CUTEST stuff!!!

Sorry this isn't a very thorough email whoops oh well catch up with ya'll l8r ;-)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lam Liver and other Lovely things :)

Yesterday was Easter in Romania! So we got two Easters and that was so fun! (At least I celebrated two easters). Paste Ferecit! :)  We h...